Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Sea Monkey Chronicles / Part II - Shazam!!

Can you sea the See Monkeys? (click for a larger image)

Who needs directions? Well, I made a vow to read and follow the directions exactly, but something went wrong from the get-go. I read them a few days before starting, but then forgot certain details during the process. I instructed Connor to pour in tap water instead of the specified bottled water. Of course, I realized my mistake after Connor mixed in the supplied water conditioner. We forged ahead and we waited the recommended 24-hours before adding our “instant pets”. After the 24-hour period, we added the Sea Monkey pouch. Shazam! Little Sea Monkeys darting about their habitat. Connor says, “I see them!”, but quickly runs to play elsewhere.
-
Stirring in the water conditioner

The Sea Monkeys were happy, but they were totally unware of the storm clouds on the horizon.


(to be continued)

2 comments:

Scott said...

Outstanding! I am riveted! I am pretty sure that I saw a sea monkey to the left of the Alien’s lower right hand (its right not mines). I can’t wait to see what happens next! Connor kind of looks like he is playing the part of the “Mad Scientist”. He’s not really “Mad”, but you get the point.

oofie goofie said...

Lance,

You know how to make childhood fun!

Clicky Web Analytics