Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A Few Family Events

Howdy! I wanted to take this opportunity to document a few family events.

First, my parent's came from Albuquerque to Chattanooga to visit us in early May. They have four grandsons and Noelle is their first granddaughter. This is the first time they have met her! We really enjoyed spending time with them. Grandma and Grandpa bought Connor and Noelle an awesome play-set for the backyard!

Second, both Connor and Noelle were baptized at our church on May 6. The ceremony included another couple and their two kids. The kids provided plenty of distractions and our pastors handled things wonderfully!

Thirdly, Noelle had "solid" food for the first time. I was thinking ground pizza, but Laura chose avocado for her first foray into the world of solid food. Yummmm!!!

You're kidding, right?

Here is a recent picture of Connor and Noelle!

Next Blog: Vader Rules!


4 comments:

Laura said...

For the record, I don't think Noelle got any avacado past her tongue. We will try again soon. I think next time will be sweet potatoes!

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott said...

Wow, Avacado! I didn't even know what an avacado was until I was in my 20's. Can't wait to see the next entry "Vader Rules". Is it a prequel?

Anonymous said...

Cute kids. Congratulations.

John P, CT

Clicky Web Analytics