Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Noelle's Music to My Ears

Our little angel, Noelle, is just over 4 months old. For weeks she has been smiling and cooing. Today was special because Laura and I experienced her first laugh. Laura nuzzles and kisses Noelle, while allowing her hair to gently tickle Noelle's face. This interaction has caused her to laugh on several occasions. I love it!

This milestone, and milestones like this, seem more important to me than milestones such as walking, talking, and ultimately solving a Rubik's Cube. Although, I'll let you know when she does any of those things!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

I'm glad you documented Noelle's first laugh here.

Keri said...

Welcome, Lance! :) I'm looking forward to hearing about Noelle's and Connor's little lives through your eyes as well as Laura's. You are both so special to us.

Lisa said...

Ava laughs most when I tickle her face with my hair too!

oofie goofie said...

She's a cute little girl!

Clicky Web Analytics