Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, Me

My birthday was yesterday. A very nice day, spent mostly with family. I want to remember my wife making a delicious coke chocolate cake (I've never tasted a coke cake before), celebrating with our younger children by going to I-Hop for breakfast, making Noelle (13 mo) laugh outload when I nuzzled her side (there is not a sweeter sound to me), and Connor telling me he "I love you bigger than the whole world". The latter reminds of Connor asking me a few months ago if it was okay if he loved mommy a little bit more! I let him know this was fine.

Robin and kids came over for dinner. Robin gave me a very interesting present purchased from an estate sale. A simple contraption from an unkown-to-me tinkerer who was also a surgeon. He created a mechanized fixture with lights and a camera mount for taking pictures of small objects (I plan to post an image of this interesting device). I actually needed something like this, as I often take pictures of parts as a part of my work. Cool!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lance! It sounds like you had a good one.

Clicky Web Analytics